From 23rd September – 3rd October, all poker eyes will be on Malta for the first PartyPoker MILLIONS event since June 2022. Held at the prestigious Casino Portomaso, this incredible festival will host a range of events including the 1M GTD Grand Prix and MILLIONS Main Event with a €3,000 buy-in.
You can even enter the Grand Prix on 23rd – 24th Sep for an ‘Early Bird’ special offer buy-in of €400 instead of the usual €550!
Qualify online now via satellites running from just €0.01.
With clear, blue skies, constant sunshine and awesome summer parties, Malta is the perfect September destination. From long, peaceful walks on the beach to adrenaline-fueled water activities, there’s plenty to enjoy away from the felt as well as on it.
There’s a seat for everyone at PartyPoker LIVE.
- €400 Grand Prix ‘Early Bird’ special offer (23rd-24th September) 1M GTD
- €550 Grand Prix (28th September 03 October) 1M GTD
- €5,300 High Roller (27th-28th September)
- €3,000 MILLIONS Main Event (29th September-2nd October)
Click here to qualify on partypoker from as little as €0.01.
Grand Prix full package: €1,000
- €550 Grand Prix buy-in
- €450 spending money
Portomaso, St. Julian’s
- Dress code: Casual, but no sportswear
- Minimum age: Maltese citizens need to be over 25 years of age, non-Maltese citizens need to be over 18 years of age.
- Must bring a valid government-issued passport or ID to participate
- Distance to airports:
- Malta airport: 15 minutes
For more information on the tournament schedule and how to book your accommodation during MILLIONS Malta, visit: ESPORTAMI
To book your hotel, taxi and accommodation for our events, please visit: https://mytaketwo.zeno.travel/Login/ENTAINMTG
Full Festival Schedule
Sorry, there are no results found
A fixed fee of 4% is withheld from each tournament to cover for staff
Terms And Conditions
MILLIONS Malta - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. A minimum of 10% of the remaining prize pool must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players will not be allowed to cover any part of their body from the neck up.
- This includes, but is not limited to, wearing scarves, funnel neck sweatshirts, turtleneck jumpers, sunglasses, hats/caps. The only exception will be made for sunglasses to be used at the TV tables due to lighting and hats that do not cover/hide any part of the face at any time.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the waiver form accepting the media policy
- 4% of the prize-pool is withheld for staff, marketing and operational costs.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Payouts made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 14 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
Key event #1
€550 Grand Prix
- Grand Prix Main Event is an unlimited re-entry tournament
- Players can re-enter multiple times before the end of late registration
- All players who reach Day 2 will receive Minimum-Cash value from the prize pool
- The event features a €1,000,000 GTD
- Specific online satellites will be available: €1,500 full package (Buy-in + Hotel + Expenses), €1,000 seat + expenses, and €550 seat only.
Key event #2
€3,000 MILLIONS Main Event
- The €3,000 MILLIONS is a re-entry tournament
- Unlimited re-entries before the end of late registration
- Specific online satellites will be available: €5,000 full package (Buy-in + Hotel + Expenses), €4,000 seat + expenses, and €3,000 seat only.
- Seats won in live satellites must be used for that specific event.
- Satellite winners must play the target day from the beginning.
- Seats are non-transferable to other players.
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives available if a player is unable to play the event.
- Any unused tickets at the end of the event will be forfeited.
- To see terms and conditions for playing live satellites after entering a specific promotion please view that promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
- The online schedule of satellites starts on the 14th of Jul 2023
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
Direct buy-in via partypoker
- Players can buy into the event using the balance in their partypoker account (Grand Prix and MILLIONS Main Event only).
- If a player buys in with partypoker and does not want to play the event or does not turn up to the event, they can contact support staff for a full refund into their account
- All pay outs will be credited in the partypoker account
Media and TV
- partypoker LIVE events are filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When and where is this partypoker event taking place?
A. The MILLIONS Malta will run 23 September – 2 October at Portomaso Casino, check out the full schedule on partypoker.com
Portomaso, St Julian’s
Q. Do I need a party poker account to play the event?
A. You don’t need an online account to play live poker, however partypoker offers special promotions for players who register online during an event. Talk to one of our staff onsite!
Q. Is there an agreement I need to sign to play at MILLIONS Malta?
A. Yes. You will need to sign a waiver form. For more details, see the Casino’s Terms & Conditions
Q. How old do I have to be to participate?
A. The minimum age to play in Malta is 25 for locals and 18 for non-Maltese players.
Q. How can I play?
A. You can win entry by playing in one of the many satellites available via partypoker. Just open the partypoker client, click “PPLIVE” to see all scheduled satellites and qualifiers. Satellites are not available in all countries.
Can’t qualify? That’s OK. You can still play by buying directly into tournament: cash, credit/debit card and wire transfer to the casino are all accepted methods to register to the events.
Q. How will I be paid if I win?
A. You can receive your pay out by cash (up to €10k), bank transfer, cheque or paid directly into your partypoker account.
Q. Will I need a special identification to enter the Casino?
A. Yes, you will need to present your passport, or any other valid government issued picture ID
Q. I have won a partypoker full package online (including buy-in, hotel and expenses) – can I bring a guest?
A. Yes. If you have qualified for the event through partypoker, your full package includes a double room with breakfast for you and your guests.
Q. Will I appear anywhere?
A. It’s possible. The event is live streamed, including a featured “TV” table. All players are obliged to sign a waiver form before game starts. Any players who do not sign the waiver form will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Q. I qualified for MILLIONS Malta but I cannot attend the event anymore.
A. You can choose to use your package to play any other partypoker event in the calendar. Please contact us and we will be happy to register you. All packages expire on 31st December 2023