18+. Free-to-enter daily poker tournaments. Start every hour. General T&Cs apply. Play responsibly.
Join a new freeroll every hour
Enjoy hourly free-to-play tournaments with Round-the-Clock Freerolls at PartyPoker.
We have more than 5,000 prizes to be claimed daily. There are four prize pools available, ranging from $50-$200, with prizes totalling $2,500 every day!
There’s a game for everyone at PartyPoker.
Terms and Conditions
BEFORE ENTERING THIS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS TOURNAMENT ENTRY. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Round the Clock promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE.
- This Promotion is available to Eligible Players (defined below) every day from 22.03.23 until further notice (the "Promotional Period").
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to real money customers of www.partypoker.com (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old (over 19 years old for Canada);
- have downloaded our poker client; and
- are eligible to receive Website Promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter this Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country.
ROUND THE CLOCK TOURNAMENTS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- The Round the Clock Tournaments will start on the hour each day of the week during the Promotional Period.
- The Tournaments are free to enter.
- Eligible Players can register for Round The Clock Tournaments in the Tournament lobby.
- These Tournaments are hourly and are single-entry Tournaments.
- Only one entry per Eligible Player per Tournament..
- Late entry will be available for the first 60 minutes of the Tournament. Further details can be found within the Tournament lobby.
- The total prize pool for each of these Poker Tournaments will be a minimum of $50.
- Total prize pool details will be displayed in the Tournament lobby before Eligible Players enter the Tournament.
PRIZES SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- All prizes will be paid in partydollars (“P$”). Full details of the prize pool will be visible in the Tournament lobby.
- Partydollars (“P$”) awarded as part of this Promotion:
- will be credited to an Eligible Player’s account within 48hrs after each Tournament ends;
- will allow entry into any poker game (except “heads-up” games). Details specified HERE.
- will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- cannot be sold or transferred to other players; and
- cannot be exchanged for cash.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- This Promotion is organised by the company defined in the Terms and Conditions of use applicable to an Eligible Player and their Website account (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that a player can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s Website account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from their offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.